Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i made eap-tls with pcmcia 350 & 1100 Ap & RADIUS IAS microsoft.....with xp is work fine !!! My client authentificate correctly...but in my job all computer are on 2000 and i'm not succed the connection...i find an adress with the explanation for ...

albatore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone provide information as how to configure AP350 and AP1200 to use dynamic WEP with Win2k3 Radius server.What security feature should be configuredIf possible provide information for configuration of Win2k3 Radius server.

b-mackey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to use two 350 bridges to connect each other with 12 dbi omni , and clients will also connects on both bridges as a HOTSPOTwireless clients---Bridge----Bridge----wireless ClientsIs it possible with this configuration above?Please reply me urge...

nraza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i 'm trinying to manage my cisco 1230 access point via snmp, and i want to know how can i access to the ip adresse of the device connected over , ifound the arp table but it doesn t reflect the exact status of the ip (if this station are connected...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone successfully upgraded a Cisco 1200 access point from B to G? The reason I ask is that I am considering picking up one of the older b modles(IOS not VX) and the prices have come down for those. Then when I am ready for g just buy the g card...

bunker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 350 Bridge to Bridge configuration.Root Bridge & Non-Root Bridge W/O ClientsI want the communication between these (2)bridges to be secure.How do I configure WEP?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remote site has 7960 phones, Linksys WRT54-G wireless, and Cisco 827 DSL coming back to a callmanager 3.3 When we power on a 7920 phone the 7960 phones will unregister with the call manager, but the 7920 will work fine. Turn off the 7920 and the ...

mkoci by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded the firmware in my AP-342 (from 11.03 to 11.04). Access point works but ...In the section "Manage Installation Keys" now is the information:Cisco AP340 12.04 MAC Address: 00:40:96:34:10:ed Serial Number: XXXXXXXXXXX Device Type: AP4800-...

kjedroska by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are experiencing a problem during LEAP logon, whereby when it gets to the stage of "Finding Domain Controller" it takes around 45 seconds for this to complete - therefore logon times are quite long an complaints begin. The latest version of clien...

After some initial testing of this new ACU, I have noticed that this new version still takes about a minute and a half to get through the authentication splash screen before your desktop appears. It sits on "Finding Domain Controller". This also ha...

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card