cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am using a Series 350 miniPCI card in a Thinkpad T30 with ACU 6.1 in a WLAN with Belkin APs. After each restart the SSID1 in the Profile Manger of ACU is set back to an old profile, although I have entered the new SSID1 several times. The ne...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrade the software of my Aironet 1100 from 2.12(4) to 2.12(13). I'm doing it through http. The process seems to be correct but when it finishes the firmware in the AP hasn`t changed.Has anybody had this problem?could anyone help me?th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3550s (EMI) communicating via two 350 bridges. The logs for the 3550s continually show that connectivity is being lost. However, a telnet session across the bridges does not seem to drop. Here is one of the logged messages. How can I ri...

anthony.f by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The wireless topology i want to install is this one: Four buildings connected by four "cisco 350" brigde and omnidirectional antenna (12dBi) in a point to multipoint topology. I would like to know if the band-width will be reduced?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to know whether the 1400 bridge (ETSI) will work on point to point link, 20 Km distance apart and there is a river having width of 1 Km between them.I would appreciate if someone reply to my query.Thanks,Noshad Raza

nraza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are expanding our wireless lan, and I'm trying to get ahead of some issues. All is working great for how we're using it now, but I'm anticipating clients with laptops or 7920 phones roaming around the facilities, from range of one access point to ...

m1c by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I wonder i anyone can help with this "strange" problem:Last week i upgraded our ACS`s from 3.2.1 to 3.2.3. The reason for this was to support EAP-FAST. Everything works fine (we are running both LEAP and EAP-FAST) exept a "minor" problem. The prob...

I need a way to pull reports from WLSE with a script. I have tried "exporting URL-Base report data" (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps3915/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00801f7dc2.html#wp1261722) but that does not work. Any sug...

how far apart minimally should the wap's be. Mine are 3 ft and seem to create a loop which brings down the F/server

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple Aironet 1230 Access points I had planned on connecting to and powering via my Catalyst 4224. They connected and worked great, until, the 4224 was rebooted. At that time they would not power up. I can get them to come back up, one a...

mreed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to install 802.1x on a wired network (with Catalysts) with ACS 3.2 as server member and I want to know if a single sign-on to the AD is possible; and if yes, what are the menus to do it; and by which protocol: with EAP, or with PEAP ? Or, in t...

p.tavan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card