cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We recently replaced a T1 line with a wireless point to point using 350 bridges. Since that change we have not been able to telnet to the Catalyst 2950 switches on the other side of the wireless link. We can telnet to other devices on the other sid...

kreiss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I normally configure A/P's to "Restrict to SSID" in a loss of Backbone connectivity situation. I have an account that wants the A/P to "Shut the radio off" when a loss of Backbone connectivity occurs. While testing the behavior, everything worked ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a system that collect information provided by code bar, and these application works in MS DOS, but I am experienced problems when my wireless network is with WEP 128 Key enable on AP and in client.My question is the following: Ther...

rsoave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to use LEAP to authenticate IPAq's 4150 in a wireless network with AP's 350.When i configure LEAP in the workstations everything works fine, but with IPAQ's this doesn't work. The PDA's cannot associate to the wireless AP's. I don't know if...

e.frias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are evaluating the installation of a wireless WAN connection, using Cisco 350 Wireless equipment. The basic requirement is to connect two distant LAN-s.Basically, we don't have it clear, if we need:- Two Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless Bridges, ...

I have a root bridge that every couple of days decides to stop radio communication. radio activity LED is off. A repower or restart will bring radio communication back. Verified WEP,SSID and allowed MAC settings. Upgraded to 12.03T firmware. Wha...

kwcity by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure my first AP1200 (AP1231G-A-K9) and can get the ethernet link up. At first the link would not autonegotiate to my switch so I had to manually set the speed (100) and duplex (full) on the fastethernet0 port. After doing that ...

rayscue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to figure out a future migration path from 802.11b to 802.11whatever. We currently have a few Aironet 350 802.11b Access Points, and now that we're moving to the 1200 model what is the best strategy for integrating these new devices, an...

m1c by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I set up a 1300 series as an AP to associate to a work group 1300 bridge, a client and another 1300 non root bridge?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an environment that has a lot of radio noise. Some from signals bouncing around in a manufacturing environment and another site where we have neighbors who are using the same 11b channels of 1,6 & 11. I'd like to tune the RTS settings in order...

jreed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following configuration on a CISCO AP 1100!version 12.2no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname OLS!clock timezone EST -5clock summer-time EDT recurringip ...

scuba79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card