cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone explain the meaning of the optional settings on data rates for BR350? (ex...yes,no,basic) I assume these meanyes=requiredno=do not operate at selected data ratebasic=optionalIs this correct?

pallette by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I don't understand why after upgrading with c1100-k9w7-tar.122-13.JA1 firmware, I still have in web administration interface, "Radio0-802.11B" settings.Does this firmware was not supposed to be 802.11G ?

nrousseau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were looking for a little boost on our AP1200's inside some of our academic buildings and were wondering if AIR-ANT3213 or possibly AIR-ANT1728 might be acceptable replacements? To be honest I have a hard time reading the vertical radiation patte...

Hi,I have a very simple config as follows. Laptop with wireless card, Aironet 340 base station (model BSM-342 ie. does support dial up) and a telephone connection directly into the back of the aironet. During the initial stage I power off the aironet...

fintannl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I trie to install the latest wireless client "Win-Client-802.11a-b-Ins-Wizard-v12.exe".When I start the installation with iwsetup.exe the following message appears : "Administrator privilegs are required to run the installation. Please log in as ...

Colleagues! Please help to find these learning books:- "Aironet Wireless LAN Fundamentals and Cisco Aironet Wireless Site Survey". - "Cisco Unity Engineer" (the latest).I have a problem with the training courses. I can share mine: - Cisco IP Telephon...

When using the ACU site survey function what are acceptable S/N ratios for the different transmisstion rates. I have heard in the past that a S/N ratio of 12dB is adequate for 11MB transmission. Is there any Cisco documentation to support this.

mchalej by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured multiple SSID with associated VLANs for internal and external network connections, but I'm having a problem connecting to the non-advertised internal network SSID. I can only connect to the advertised SSID in either case. Does anyon...

ostewart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 6509 with WS-X6348-RJ-45 modules (Inline Power).How I can power up my AP1100 with inline power feature of switch!? Because this isn´t working!How de switch detects an inline power equipament to provide a power!?Regards!

We have configured admin authentication by tacacs+ and, when we access through web browser, the auth window pop-up is showed, we authenticate, and after some seconds a new window appears. And this a lot of times. There are a lot of entries in the tac...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card