cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco Aironet 350 PCI card and internet connection via a cable from an antenna on my roof. This means that I depend on the computer that has the PCI card installed to gain acces to internet, printers aso from my other computers.I want to rep...

nibj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing a wireless network for a coffee shop. They only have one Internet connection and one network, with one PIX 501 firewall and an 1100 WAP. I want to make the guest account as easy as possible to access, so I'm using open authenticatio...

Dear Sir,I have conducted a site survey with the following conditions:-a) AP 1200 with transmit power set to 100mWb) Antenna 12 dBi Omni is used. The antenna is mounted on top of a pole.c) The pole is 11m high and a 50ft cable is used to interconnect...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Does anyone have any websites or information regarding Wireless LAN site survey? Follows is what we are trying to do.Several business customers wish to have high-speed internet, and they are more then the 12,000 feet from the Phone Center, so DSL...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Can anybody tell me what this message means:-"Sender is Leaving (has left) BSS"We are having a lot of trouble with wireless bridge we have set-up (the radio side of the link seems to drop out on a regular basis.I have looked on the Cisco sit...

Hi,I configured a Cisco AP 1200 IOS with PEAP.Hereby the AP Config:aaa new-model!!aaa group server radius rad_eap server 192.168.4.58 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646!aaa group server radius rad_mac!aaa group server radius rad_acct!aaa group server radi...

Does anyone know if there are any MIBS available for the AP340 ?Also if anyone can give me some guidance to get the MIBS into NMIS I would REALLY appreciate it.------Mike

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have converted 5 350 series APs from VxWorks 12.01T1 to IOS 12.2(13)JA1 and have run in to the following issues:* The enable password is in the generated conversion template (if I look at the file directly) as <END>enable password 0 <ena_passwd>, b...

seanm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have access point running on 12.2(13)JA3 and a gateway 450 with an Inter pro/wirelss 2100 and all is fine when using LEAP. Once I change to PEAP and install the certificate it fails to authenticate and the wireless keeps failing/authentication/dis...

Hello!We are bound to deploy a large WLAN at a school here, both for student and employee acess. We have a wired system based on 802.1x and PEAP so we are going to keep PEAP for the WLAN as authentication mechanism. The AP's will probably be 1230 and...

walruspro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with more than 1800 350 series APs running VxWorks. They want/need to upgrade to IOS, so WLSE seemed like a no-brainer. However, they had had a demo unit at some time in the past and wrote it off as garbage. Consequentially, they...

seanm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just installed a Netgear MR814v2 DSL router at a location. They are using a Aironet 4800AP to connect all clients internally. Can this AP bridge or repeat with the Netgear so they can use it at their default gateway? I can't find anything...

kgbsd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes