cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to set up MS Peap with the required hardware. I have read through the document ID:43486. In this, the software they use to test for AP1200 was 12.01T. My query is that I am running 12.2(13)JA3 the latest and greatest on Ap1200. Will it...

k.mahmood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Aironet 1200 and Cisco A, B, G adapters and they can connect fine the the 1200.When I put any other third party card in such as a Netgear B or a Linksys B adapter, they do not get a signal.I'm very new at this wireless stuff and dont know i...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey GuysI have a problem setting up two ap's. They are 1220B's which have been upgraded to IOS 12.2(13)JA2 they were VXWare before. On the repeater access point I am getting NO AP RESPONEDED and the Radio state is Down. Thanks for any help.Gareth

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two bridges that were communicating perfectly until the remote bridge's ip address became listed as "unassigned". So, now I cannot communicate with that remote bridge.This looks like a WEP error, but I KNOW the WEP keys are the same.Any ideas...

Having some issues with mapped drives in a Novell login script. Logging in through an Access Point 1200 - the script runs, the mappings look like they are mapped. However, when you go to MY Computer on a PC Notebook - the drive is not accessable. ...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am software engineer and I would like to write a custom software to interface with the wireless card drivers.From my software I would like to have access to a few parameters such as SNR, Channel in use, Speed, etc. If possible I would like to...

gilmo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Dlink dwl 520 card which is trying to get a signal from the cisco aironet 1200 AP. My card cannot detect it. I have another laptop which is detecting it with a dlink card. I moved my machine to another floor of the building and it gets th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an Aironet 1200 with the 802.11g card installed. Our clients cannot obtain a DHCP address from the LAN side of the WAP. We can ping the DHCP server, which is a Cisco 2400 series router. Am I missing a setting somewhere? We have no VLAN or fil...

Hi I launched Radio Monitoring on some APs using the wizard offered by WLSE 2.5 :- Select Options- Select AP- FinishBut I don¡¦t know where to see the output of this monitoring ƒ¼Any Help ? Thx in Advance

Mark3000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using P-EAP with MS supplicant on the Client and with no modification to the CTL (CA Trust List), I need to install a Certificate on the ACS that is issued from a Root CA listed in the Client CTL.Verisign, whom I've contacted, can easily provide a ce...

japox by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to get this to work on our IOS based AP's running the latest image, but none of our AP's see any adjacent ones (several dozen AP's spread out over multiple geographic areas). Are there any commands to actually get this to work, or ...

Hello,1/ I am trying to run some APs radio scan on the WLSE 2.5/AP1200(12.2(11)JA1) but no way.. Once I launch the job, I have a failure with a log:-----------------------------------------------------INFO: Executing the AP Radio ScanINFO: Max Tx Pow...

Mark3000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does some one tried federation of multiple WLSE(2.5) on one NMS (NetView or HP NNM etc.).I tried the Fault Notification Settings but no way.As we have more then 10 WLSE, we would like to federate every thing on one machine.NB: Is there a way fo...

Mark3000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Aironet 350 PCI card and internet connection via a cable from an antenna on my roof. This means that I depend on the computer that has the PCI card installed to gain acces to internet, printers aso from my other computers.I want to rep...

nibj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card