cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I make backups of the AP's images to our TFTP server and have tried to open the "tar" files under linux to check the contents.This does not work. What type of compression is used by Cisco?Frank

Hi,I'm trying to take backup file from my WLC (8540), but I'm receiving below error, please your kind advices as I'm planning to upgrade my WLC.FYI, I checked the permission in TFTP server, everything is Ok.% Error: Config file transfer failed - Erro...

I have wlc 2504 and i need to enable in my building network screen mirroring where one device on the wireless network will use an application that will broadcast to the tvs in the same network? please can anyone provide steps on how to do this? do i ...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I lost the password of the cisco 5520 Wifi controller. I want to reset the password without losing the licenses Can someone help with the exact procedure. please

Hashen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have three IR809G's in the field that use an ezvpn link over At&t to one of our firewalls. We have tablets that use the same sim cards on At&t. The router's speeds are extremely slow compared to the Tablets. 30 minutes to transfer a 10meg file....

KGrev by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After Prime Infrastructure reboot at Feb/28 , all functions are fine, but the update function with increasing or decreasing "Associated Wireless Count" quantity does not work. We are currently unable to proceed with the TAC, so we tried to find a rel...

KakaoTalk_20220302_151310276_01.jpg
kanghoon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have a quick question around how clients decide which band to connect to normally, for example a laptop which does not have prefer 5Ghz enabled and no band steering on the access points, would the client generally pick the 2.4Ghz band as thi...

Resolved! SSH on 9100 AP

Hi Team,We have 9800 WLC deployed in our Network with 9120 APs. We want to SSH some APs to do troubleshooting . I am not seeing , where to enable SSH or telnet on AP and where to define credential for it . Can you please help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card