cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I've been researching the differences between the 3 AP series offered by Cisco (350,1100,1200), and I can't find any information on which model is the most rugged and whether any of the boxes offer any sort of rugged accessories.The application is sp...

decore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got two bridges installed and working for a couple of months now. Two weeks ago I've started to have some communication problems with the remote bridge sometimes losing connection for about 1 minute or two. The event that appears in the even...

pferraz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have activated WEP Encryption using static key on windows 98 and 2000 using th WEP client encryption and it worked fine , but on XP it didn't , i tried to use the built in function in XP as well but same thing , did not work . Cisco does not ship...

n-khouri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone tell me if WPA will be supported on 340/350 APs? If so, what is the time frame?Will the firmware on these AP be upgraded to IOS? Please advice. Thanks in advance.

jchk1997 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco AP 1200 running IOS version 12.2(11)JA. I am applying an access list to the F0 interface to restrict outbound traffic. When I define an extended access list, it works OK. If I add the log option to the access list, no traffic passes an...

Does Cisco plan on releasing a USB wireless adapter? If not, does anyone have any knowledge of a good USB vendor which supports non broadcasting of the SSID & 128 bit WEP that will work with the Cisco 1200 AP's? We must use USB adapter's here and b...

Reoccuring problem with latency (avg. delay) on a set of BR350 wireless bridges.Here's a breakdwn of the setup:BR350 with a 12dbi Omni antenna on one end of the linkBR350 with a 19dbi grid dish on the other endEvery morning I run a link test on that ...

rick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card