cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I like to design one fixed root-bridge and shiftable non-root bridge.The root bridge have Omni antenna and non-root bridge also have omni antenna. but important issue is non-root bridge is installed in the bus. bus is moving around in root-bridge's o...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,We have a dozen or so Aironet 1200 series Access Points and I am trying to find a way to have the APs send the WEP key to the clients so we don't have to manually visit each client and put in the WEP key. We have a lot of visitors that ...

When configuring a repeater access point, the log file displays the following messages: "associated to parent [aaaa]""reassociate response from parent [aaaa]"several times in a second (never stop), and the following warning message appear:"failed to ...

gestmng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since several days ago Im having intermitent connection problems with the wireless linked network. I see in the log things like "Too many retries", "too many missed beacons" "Lost associations" etc. What might be causing this. I have tried changing f...

holiveros by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a large complicated bridged network between buildings. I have noticed periodically during the day, such as 7:20 am (probably offices logging in) and then another one at approx 6pm (I am guessing a backup of some sort) where the continuous pi...

westmanm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been working with an open authentication environment one year, with 10 AP350. Now we have changed the configuration, configuring LEAP in clients, and Mac and user authentication with an ACS. We have two problems:The worst is that there are fe...

I'm having a problem that started recently with my WLSE. Whenever a fault occurs with an AP, I receive the standard "Device was not reachable by SNMP" error message. I'll check out the problem and correct it but the fault will not clear from the "D...

scjslcc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiif anyone can helpo it would be great.I I using a cisco 350 within our building for laptops users.We are using no servers for authentication.I want to only allow our mac addresses to authenticate with the access point.I also want to encrypt our dat...

ward by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am setting MAC filters on my AP 1230. Althought it seem to be working, when I enter a MAC I see no errors at all but when using both the IOS or browser to see my current configuration I see different MAC addresses than the ones I type in the ...

gilmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 1200 series AP, and when i try to associate it as a repeater, it associate and disassociate many times per second, and after a while, it gets blocked or shuts down. I have configured the same authentication type for both (root and repeater)...

gestmng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,Does the AP handle load balancing dynamically?I know that the client will switch to another AP based on the signal quality level detected and not on signal strength. How about the utilisation on the AP? Will this play a role? If I have 3 APs...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card