cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

1. Does Cisco envisage to build a wireless client adaptor "Secure DIGITAL" for PDA ? Or is there a "Secure Digital" card which make it possible to use LEAP ?2. With an 1100AP, i have some problems to setup the time/date via ntp whereas the 350AP has ...

sdugravot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1 root access point, 3 repeaters. all seems to work fine using it with Rf Scanners.i have wep running but i have the SSID on broadcast, when i disable this feature i loose 2 repeaters(cannot ping them)Checking the root access point everything ...

--begin ciscomoderator note-- The following post has been edited to remove potentially confidential information. Please refrain from posting confidential information on the site to reduce security risks to your network. -- end ciscomoderator note -- ...

nagle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know which are the trends of cisco to provide wireless communications from the CallManager to the IP Phones.....i know that i can have wireless communications from the Ip Phones to the PC...... .......but how can i manage the 2 trends: IP ...

gfiguereo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Aironet Safety ConsiderationsHelloI am looking into the installation of a wireless network in one of our warehouses. Where wireless appears to be the ideal solution for our requirements I have a question regarding the safety implications that arise ....

mpdavies by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey I just got a new AP1230b and when I try to get into it (through CLI enable or throguh website) it asks for a password and there is zero documentation as to what that password is (I believe they ship these with IOS now). Any ideas?

scarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My questions are as much about legality as technology; Can you run 802.11b at an airport? Has anybody done it? If so were there any problems with intense radio waves?

Researching issues with Crosstalk Packets.My simple understanding is, these are packets sent on one channel and seen on another.Does anyone have a different or better definition?I am new to Wireless so would appreciate any other info or links to rese...

dcss00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station 000b.fdd6.1108 Reason: Previous authentication no longer valid I have an enduser that keeps dropping connection. I see in the logs of the 1120 AP the statement listed above. I have many other users off...

j-mason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card