cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiJust curious if there is a way to monitor the traffic flowing through an Aironet 1200 series device to allow for billing per IP/MAC address??I can seem to find anything on this...

cfiegert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I asked if the firmware upgrade makes the older 350 Series Wireless Bridge to support 802.1q. The answer was that it is possible to upgrade both 350 and 340 Series Wireless Bridges to support 802.1q.Which version of firmware is needed for VLAN suppor...

Can I get some help setting up QoS on a bridged network? I'd like to set it up so that SNA sessions are given priority over everything else.ThanksMike

westmanm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Wireless Problem

I got a friend who install a Cisco 350 Series Version 11.21 at his HQ and use a Cisco WGB 350 v8.80 on another building which link to his HQ Office.He is using DHCP and on the remote building he can only connect up to 8 PC only. Whenever he wants to ...

win2k IAS-RADIUS is setup with PEAP + a server cert with 802.1x updateaironet 1100 setup with dyn wep + rootclients setup with WEP _Authentication - PEAP - eap-mschap v2 + validate server certOn a reboot, the card will not connectIAS says computer ha...

Aironet 1100. Running win2k Radius+ PEAP + certificate + wep.We can authenticate fine if the user is already authenticated into the computer system. He can log off and log back in, provided he doesn't reboot and connects just fine.But from a reboot/...

I'm new in this technology and don't have any experience in this technology. Can I create VLAN in WLAN equipment if no, what is the options that I have to seperate the LAN? How do I protect a secure site using a WLAN? Hope anyone can help.Thanks

Hi !!Many PDAs etc. today cannot accept PCMCIA cards but they do have a slot for a compact flash card (many with support for network cards...).Other vendors supply wireless LAN cards in CF form factor...Are there any plans for such a card from cisco ...

mkoch by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to get using snmp who is the root bridge, from a non-root bridge- Although I've found an OID awcDot11TpFdbCurrentBSS - 1.3.6.1.4.1.522.3.12.5.1.15which is supossed to give me the BSS to which the station is currently associated, I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card