cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are installing a mobile data system with IPMobileNet radios in police vehicles. These radios communicate at 400Mhz to base stations at 3 tower sites, sites A, B, and C. Site A is located about 1/2 mile from the PD office and serves as the relay ...

wkelly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WHY LINE OF SIGHT IS A REQUIREMENT IN CASE OF BRIDGE TO BRIDGE CONNECTION AND WHY IS NOT REQUIRED WHEN AN AP TALKS TO A WIRELESS LAN CARD?

lumason by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a wap installed and it's been working fine. Now I have no signal al all. I am new to this facility and don't have much information on this access point. Any ideas?

Why does a 350 access point stop and start the fec0 driver so often? Sysloging to a unix system.Mar 6 16:25:36 (Info): Stopped driver for port "fec0"Mar 6 16:25:36 (Info): Started driver for port "fec0"Mar 6 16:28:38 (Info): Stopped driver for por...

thammerle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently we have a remote office of around 8 users connecting via an 1721 VPN Adsl link to our main office Citrix server. The remote LAN is using Linksys WAP technology and we`re experiencing spotty connections and generally very poor performance...

scorch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under the AP Radio: Internal hardware (802.11b) configuration, I have looked through all manuals I could find on line and help files, but still not clear about most optimal configuration for our type of setup.Stationary but heavily dispersed (distanc...

kmleon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!The topology is a pont to point bridge link with 350 series bridges. rootbr<------WLAN---------->Non-rootbr<---->switch<---->Ethernet hostsSignal Str. 35%What could cause the following?The link is working corretly, But about half an hour or ra...

s.matyas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two days ago I got a shipment of access points(brand new) with 12.00 software installed. To my wonder I tried to configure the access points as a root access point but it reverts to repeater access point(radio role). Also these access points came as ...

Do the cisco 340/350 series of products, access points and clients, perform weak iv filtering? I haven't been able to find any reference tothis in documentation or a search of this site.Tye

thammerle by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to enable LEAP authentication for an Aironet client PCMCIA card installed in a DOS based mobile-PC. According to the documentation there is a program called AWCLEAP.EXE - but this is NOT included in the downloadable self-extracting archi...

s350822 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assuming that I simply have two 350 wireless bridges between two subnets 192.168.1.x and 192.168.2.x with no routers whatsoever what IP information should I be entering in the client PC's to connect with the other side. I was thinking that changing ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card