cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

When I have a AUTH server authenticating MAC addresses on a Cisco 352 AP, it will add the mac to the filter list on the AP as "Allowed Temporary". What is the time-period for "temporary"?

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to more detail on the Rogue AP detection than in the release notes? Granted this may not be robust, but it does offer some interesting possibilities.1. We haven't been able to make this work...or at least can't find any log entr...

bbenton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a BR340 root bridge and a br340 and wbr350 configuration. The BR340 root bridge's bridging mode changed to an access point to add the WBR350. This also has reduced the range of the BR340 root bridge to 1 mile from 6 miles. How can I regain...

jarlt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After enabling 802.1q VLAN's on the (test-)switch I tried to enable them on the AP1200 too. I added all VLAN's needed, entered a native-VLAN-ID (id '1' in my case) and enabled tagging. I want all RADIUS (802.1X) traffic to use this native-VLAN, and t...

I am not able to update the NDIS-driver of a PCI4800 card installed in a winnt 4.0 server. At the moment driver version 2.05 is installed (file pc4800.sys). Newest firmware and ACU installaton was no problem, but i can´t install driver v 8.2.3. Pleas...

xavieer12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,What is meaning of "reasonable" in the following sentence?"Organizations should use IPSec when they have the utmost concern for the sensitivity of the transported data, but remember that this solution is more complex to deploy and manage than ...

We have pieces together because of poor budget the following messy setup:[ HQ T1 ==== Cisco 1600 ==== catalyst1900 switch ==== openbsd router/firewall ====== bay 28200 switch ====== netgear me102 point to multipoint] ==wireless== [tower ==== cabletro...

kmleon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to install the latest IOS that is supported for the AP1200. I am wandering what is the preferred code/firmware. IOS or 12.01T. My main objectives are to still utilize LEAP authentication as well as take advantage of VLAN segmentation ...

pallette by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been installing wireless links for about 4 years. In the last year or two I have install about 20 or so CISCO 350 bridge links. On about 90% of these links if you look at the logs there is million entries. It says lost association then re...

bfults by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card