cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have implemented a Cisco Wireless LAN with Cisco Aironet 350 Series AP's and Radio Cards. We were concerned about the issues with Static WEP and have implemented a Cisco Secure ACS Radius Server to provide Dynamic WEP (Leap enabled on the Clients)...

RayDMays by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When an AP is set for all data rates (1,2,5.5,11), does it drop to the lowest common data rate? In other words, if a client is connected at 2Mb, will the AP drop to 2Mb for *all* clients sessions, or can it adjust to multiple data rates for multiple ...

ertrqueen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Other than the standard CISCO AP , NIC and RADIUS server,is there any recommended product (hware or sware) I should be looking at before attempting to put a basic wireless LAN together...First time attempt

Hello, I have a used router that I bought to study for my exams When I console to the router it gives me a password (after the router checkup) which I don't know. How do I get rid of that? Is there anything like "format" on this router? Any help is n...

I want to connect some Aironet 350 bridges with another one in a centralized location to achieve a wireless communication that let me not to use leased lines or something like that.The distances are large, so I'll use a dish in the satellite location...

dlopez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This customer is keen to build a MAN with 802.11 bridges, and run AVVID IP voice as well as data over the links.My questions are 1) Can the Aironet 350 bridges encrypt the link and re-key at regular intervals, and do you do this with WEP as it looks ...

tbanks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured my Aironet AP350 for two type of client. Client that are EAP authenticated and client that are MAC authentication. I want that EAP client have access to all my network resources and that the MAC client have access to only few reso...

I recieved an error in CiscoWorks with a "HIGH" severity. The error said:"Trunk port 16/1 belonging to device xxxxxxxx has spanning-tree portfast enabled"I know this is not a good thing, however, I do not have a port 16/1. The device is a 6509.

adignan by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, just would like to verify that does Wi-Fi certified also means that a wireless client can roam between 2 APs from different vendor? Or roaming between APs is a propriatery solution? Tks.

Because of distance constraints and the environment I run fiber and a 2 conductor copper wire to each of my access points' locations. The 2 conductor copper wire provides the low voltage DC which powers the access point. The AUI to Fiber transceive...

jsjackson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My installation compose by 2 BRI340 (50mw) feeding a dish and a yagi directly connected without any extra RF cable. The optical distance between the equipment is 2 KM and there isn't any obstacles in the straight line. The signals I obtain on both ra...

MAX by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card