cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Found this particular question online. Pasted it on the lower part of the body. Can anyone explain to me why letter C, passive client, is not the correct answer here? it should be based on this link. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/con...

I have gone through the documentation on setting up Guest wireless. We want to have the user enter a username and password.We are using Aironet 2802I access points with Mobility Express - version 8.10.151.0I have configured the guest network.Under WL...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a problem with ZOOM meetings at my company office.Users often communicate in Zoom via Wi-Fi (mainly Apple Macbook) and periodically observe an unstable connection in meetings. Audio and video disappear for a short time. I looked...

Mir_One by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, We have a SDA environment, the Sponsored Guest Portal (Login Page) is created and pushed by DNAC to ISE. The behavior we are seeing is every time our wireless guests connect to the network, they complete the sponsor flow and also see the ...

TH09 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is best practice to wire a Cat5e cable (4 pairs) with an RJ45 at one end, and a LSA+ at the other, which only uses 2 pairs?How does one best "wire" or isolate the unused 2 pairs?Many thanks

jpt60 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to update this old AP, but I cannot find nothing on cisco.com suopport/download page.Could someone show me where to download latest firmware version for it ?Full model is AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9many thanks, bye!

DELSY by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I recently deployed an EWC running on two 9130 APs. I am trying to add a Cisco 1815W AP for the deployment. I was able to get everything up and running, but the LAN interfaces do not appear to be working.They are 'enabled' in the AP config:I cr...

image.png image.png image.png image.png
sc.nickf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card