Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 9120 AX AP

I have a problem connecting mobile phones in some of our clients in the newly deployed 9120 AX AP, they were connected before in 3600 using their credentials (AD Account). They are not having problem using their laptops with their credentials connect...

workmen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have CUWN, WLC 5508 is installed and APs are 1142. Network is working fine but I am facing the problem with Android phone which are not browsing for internet.Android phones connectes with wi-fi, it takes IP from DHCP well, which is pingable from ...

Hello, Recently I got "Cisco AIR-AP2802-I-E-K9" and would like to use it in combination with my home router at my home.Is it possible without buying more equipment and what are my options.  Thanks 

gvozdano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've deployed a WLC 3504 with two 3800 APs - I had issues with Sonos and Samsung speakers connecting to the WiFi.  I found this forum post - https://en.community.sonos.com/setting-up-sonos-228990/sonos-play-1-is-not-working-on-cisco-wi-fi-6807711 WLC...

ajru by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to update my Cisco Catalyst Access Point (9120 AXI-E and 9115 AXI-E) and I can't understand the difference between the download for ''embedded Wireless Controller'' and the ''IOS XE software AP service pack''Do you know the difference?Be...

Hi, I've tried everything that I can think of, and this is a strange one to me. I have a 9130AXI single AP, with EWC 17.7.1, whenever a client is transferring at high speed on the 5GHz radio, all clients drop off, including the one transferring data,...

Hello Cisco WLAN Experts,during troubleshooting  I noticed the following persistent devices on one of our 3800-APs:Microwave Oven02022-Feb-03, 12:10:17 CET12-65YesMicrowave Oven02022-Feb-03, 12:10:17 CET10-69NoCanopy02022-Feb-02, 22:49:33 CET1-86YesC...

Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have Cisco 2504 WLC with 8.5.182.0 AireOS version. The security scan tool reports that the device certificate of the WLC is signed using weak hashing algorithm (SHA-1). I tried a different software version, but still reported. I believe thi...

O_H by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm beginner in Network Wireless. Recenly I have deploy Embed Wireless Controller with the new brand AP 9115AX all of AP had join and operate as normal. Last week, I have try expand coverd area of signal I try to join LAP AIR-AP1832I-S-K...

chansitw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a case where AP's are a bit too far from each other yet I still would like to add them to each other as RX neighbors.Is there any way to manually add AP to each other neighbor list (via WLC or ICE)?Or maybe adjust per AP the threshold when the...

Gregor2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,what happens when an IDS Signature Attack is detected? What is the response of the Wireless Controller? Does this lock out all users on that AP for a time period or just that individual user for a period of time? thanks

Lumbee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card