cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi, I have an SSO pair of 9800 controllers on Amsterdam 17.3.The standby has begun to be unstable reloading due to "confguration mismatch". Happens 10 times over the last 24 hour period I can only think is some sort of config sync failure/error as th...

NWJ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My question isn't really regarding the function of Hyperlocation but rather about what it affects. So, does enabling Hyperlocation disable the use of 2,4Ghz for client devices (so they only can connect to 5Ghz) on the whole AP-group?  BrLars

To set up an AP, I connected the cable between L2SW and AP using POE port .however, the port do not go up. LED lump on the SW is off.I consoled to the AP, and the logs below is repeatedly shown.  "waiting for uplink IP address and reachable default g...

Hello. We have installed 9800L on our network running HA. It is running 17.3.3 and we are struggling with the license configuration. The licensing configuration guide is 17.3.x but the licensing model for 17.3.1 and 17.3.2 (and above) are different. ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

*Network EnvironmentAP:Aironet 3702WLC: Catalyst 9800Version:16.12.4a *Scenario1.AP&WLC:Same building but different subnetAP Mode:Local ModeAP MGT Vlan:10User Vlan:10 Q1. What is the switchport mode should be set at the PoE switch which connected to ...

dawnccier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guest web auth page jump up after trying to login to Guess ssid. But when second time to login to the same ssid, the auth page would not jump up again. However we want to test it and hope to see the jump page, how can we reset it in order to see t...

Hi, I am not very clear about some of feature in Policy at C9800 WLC. Please see the below where i red-labeled them. If we do not check these box, what would happen? In Accounting List, default is empty. but we can choose "default". Thank you  

1.PNG 2.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My company had purchased the access point called Cisco Catalyst 9120 AXI.  I want to know what is the recommended radius distance of this AP since we will be placing them in a warehouse for a client.  Thanks!

ikea by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card