Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I know the OID for associated users 1.3.6.1.4.1.14179.2.1.1.1.38.But is there one for Authenticated clients? I am looking for the numbers similar to the one I can get from the report tools in WCS.I think the number of authenticated clients is a bette...

Hi,We've installed some 9115/9120/9130 at a customer beginning last week. They are still managed by a pair of 5520 with 8.10.142.This Friday they reported issues with DHCP. Some clients couldn't get DHCP addressesAfter some troubleshooting, we narrow...

Hi At  AirOS Controller , we can choose multiple Identity Source ( Radius, LDAP,Local) For Client Web-Authenticate: If multiple identity stores are selected, then the controller checks each identity store in the list, in the order specified, from top...

Bill lo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,Can anyone please tell me if Cisco Access points can be installed inside train or Bus? are they vibration certified?Also what other considerations might be put in terms of design like will the APs be able to handle the fast roaming due t...

Have a large Flexconnect deployment.  A small number of AP’s per site.  Question, can we put AP’s from multiple sites in the same FC Group to save cfg work?  The concern is how much data traffic is exchanged for key exchange, mobility roaming, etc. a...

Nneece by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am trying to find a way of configuring the radio settings on a per AP way. What I want to do is set for 2.4 and 5 GHz to be broadcasted only on outdoor APs. Currently, I only have 5GHz broadcasting on my APs at this time. The only way I ...

Hello, Here is a question. Sometimes we assign static ip address to AP, but the AP use dhcp ip address instead of the static ip address? When we check the AP, the static ip address is still there, but But the AP does not use it. Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Anyone can answer my question? We got wlc and APs. When we try to join APs to wlc, sometimes it failed due to different version. so we upgraded ios for APs then the version of AP is newer than wlc, and AP still cannot join wlc. So we think we ...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I returned from vacation to an AP on my desk.  Apparently, someone tried changing this into a standalone wap for some testing and things turned out very badly.  When I putty into it, all I see is scrolling text***Board is not initialized properly*...

jgerald by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple 1852's getting rejected for VIS.DO.11.4978, 3/0/48 2c:0b:e9:c1:87:80 2c:0b:e9:c0:49:78 x.x.x.xJan 26 04:58:56 kernel: [*01/26/2021 04:58:56.0910] Discovery response from MWAR ''running version 0.0.0.0 is rejected.VIS.DO.11.4978#sh clo...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card