cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone  I would to kindly ask what is Difference Between IW3700 Series IOS Wireless LAN Recovery vs IW3700 Series Controller Based SW Image ? since I want to quote AP IW3702 on CCW but I don't know the difference between those software option? P...

Hi.  Printer Issues Wifi, Wireless Network Management We have two RICOH printers here at work and all computers connected to the Ethernet on our network can print just fine (we have CISCO Switches).  When people use the wifi, however, they can't see ...

leoB by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,vWLC is setting at ESXi and it has a management interface 10.0.10.2/24-vlan10 and a dynamic interface 10.0.20.2/24-vlan20. The ESXi host trunk to a physical switch that has vlan10 with ip address 10.0.10.10/24 and vlan 20 with ip address 10.0.2...

Hello there   We are trying to migrate WLCs 9800s ACS TACACS+ to Cisco ISE. We were successful in migrating in the lab, but we have issues while on the actual production, is there a method to copy the lab configurations to the actual production. in s...

Saiganesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Resolved! Wlan error

Hi all trying to access wlans but getting the attached error all flex-connect is turned off but still can't access it  

Wlan Policy.png
billybong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

1852 restart repeatedly,After upgrading the firmware under u-boot, I can enter the prompt  and show version, but restart immediately。What should I do?Can I use part2 to boot? ——————————————————————————————————————————————(RNAQ-C7) # bootipq tftpSpeci...

ssy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use IPSK  and I undestrood it works like this:-I will configure one only common SSID-user who will connect to IPSK_SSID and use PSK_123   will be connected to VLAN  123-user who will connect to IPSK_SSID and use PSK_456   will be conn...

Hello Everyone, Scenario - External WebAuth server is using port 8443. In webauth parameter map -redirect url used set as https://External_WebAuth:8443/login.html Two WebAuth ACLs (WA-Sec and WA-Int) are created automatically using redirect port 443 ...

Good morning guys I have two WLANs ("POTIGAS - Coletores" and "POTIGAS - Teste interno") that are configured in a 2504 WLC and that are delivering a wrong default gateway to the wireless clients. The dynamic interfaces are respectively on VLANs 40 an...

imagem.png
tiadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I have set up a iPSK SSID on a Catalyst 9800-40 controller and this works fine for now.The MAC address of the device gets checked by ISE and if the WPA2-Key is correct then the device will be assigned the correct VLAN. However, with iOS 14 App...

hm7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card