cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have come across very weird situation today.I wanted to test new WLAN and added the AP to the test AP Group.During the test after 3-4 successful connection I have then noticed that the new wlan does not advertise the SSID. I have quickly log...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get Dynamic Vlans working with a Freeradius server and Mobility Express.I created a new Wlan, enabled trunk and 'Allow AAA override'.  I also added the vlans to the flexconfig with config flexconnect group default-flexgroup vlan add <vl...

Hi, I'm running a WLC 5508 and got some new 9800. Put the 9800 in the same network and after initial configuration wizard it just grabbed all APs that were registered to the 5508 making the wifi unusable. As I can't find anything about this "feature"...

marcelma by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer that would like to register their present IP wireless phones to their Meraki AP's, would anyone have a document where it shows the procedures on doing this?  Thanks

Hi Guys!We have one WLC5508 with 100 AP licenses, almost all licenses are in use. We want to replace the entire system with the 9800 series, but this is unfortunately not possible at the moment, a full replacement is expected by the end of 2022. As a...

schulcz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

active stays up, stby keeps rebooting Initializing Hardware ...System integrity status: 90170200 12030107System Bootstrap, Version 16.10(2r), RELEASE SOFTWARECopyright (c) 1994-2018 by cisco Systems, Inc.Current image running: Boot ROM0Last reset cau...

I am trying to deploy a 2802e AP in my home network...it currently on my network, has an IP address and is pingable. The AP is running 8.5.0 Mobility Express code.....however when it boots up the CiscoAirProvision AP does not show up in my list of AP...

johnmike by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody, I'm going to buy a Cisco Wireless solution we are going to have 10 access points 9130 and 9800L WLC, but we can go by using the embedded WLC in 9130 access points instead of 9880l WLC, what i need to know the pros and cons between 98...

Dears,  I have WISM 2 and try to configuring the syslog server for Access points  with the below command. config ap syslog host global syslog_server_IP_address But i found all APs communicate directly with syslog server & creates syslog host for each...

WLC#chassis redundancy ha-interface local-ip 192.168.0.2 255.255.255.0 rWLC#$-interface local-ip 192.168.0.2 255.255.255.0 remote-ip 192.168.0.1WARNING: Changing the chassis HA interface IP address may result in a configuration change for th...

We have cisco 5520 wireless controller connect to 88 Aps, Suddenly in the morning some of the clients got connected and some of them get connected but says no internet.connected clients are both 2.4 and 5GHZ clients. Please advice

riyadhit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card