Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, Could you help me with this?I want to configure more than one AP like RAP on the same MESH, should there be any consideration in the configuration of that MESH, the RAPs or the MAPs that I need to know?I mean if there is a priority or somet...

Mariel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So normally when I update a couple of SSO WLCs I:  download the software to WLCs, predownload to the APs, swap AP image, save system settings and then do a scheduled reload because thats the only command I know of where you can also reboot all the AP...

Hi AP 3602 cannot be changed into FlexConnect mode with vWLC. I got error message when I do that even if I change controller name. Please see below message attached. Thank you.  

Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings fellows, Kindly assist about the configuration to add Cisco AIR-AP1832i-K9 to a Cisco WS-C3650-48PS.I have been trying to google the concept and configuration steps but I have found a clearly document step by step configuration that I can f...

I know these are old AP's, but they were still working when I pulled them out of service.  I am trying to find the Autonomous firmware for Air-Lap1242ag-a-k9.  Someone must have a version somewhere and I am desperate to find it please. Thank you for ...

8bbristow by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I got a central WLC 5008 and a lot of 1142 Access Points.One of them doesn't boot anymore. I don't know what happened.When I console to it, it says:The system was interrupted or it encountered an error during initializion of the flash file sy...

Can anyone tell me if there's any magic needed to get the standalone Aironet 1602i (AIR-SAP-1602I-E-K9) to react on its web interface?  The device comes up when connected to the switch (Netgear M4100-26G-PoE), blinking green status LED, then I guess ...

I am trying to configure a new Aironet 1240AG. After it picked an ip address from the DHCP in my lan, I still can't log in using the web interface. I am using an Internet Explorer 6.0 on Win 2000. It keeps telling me cannot find server. please i need...

richnam by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Autonomous AP c1140 and PC can ping each other. Ip address 10.0.0.10/24 is added to BVI interface. http and http secure-server are enabled. But it cannot be accessed by GUI. Do not know why cannot access Any suggestions would be highly appreci...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, Could you pls help me to resolve the current situation:  I've tried to upgrade the AIR-AP1852E-E-K9 (Mobility Express mode) from 8.3.112.0 to 8.10.130.0 and something went wrong.# I downloaded the software, installed TFTP server in my lapto...

avasyura by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes