Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco WLC 4402 running version 7.0.253.3. Does that version support the ability to setup OfficeExtend. Hopefully this would allow me to setup an AP at my home that would always be connected to my internal network here at work. I can do the ...

Hi I have some Access Points that have left holes in the coverage, this is mainly on the 2.4 ghz if i change manually change the power levels on these will it affect the power levels of other Access Points that have their power set Globally and cause...

We have two AIR-AP1562I-B-K9 APs forming a wireless bridge between two offices. This functioned normally until today. Is there any command that we can run at the Root AP to confirm whether or not it's seeing CAPWAP discovery traffic from the Mesh AP?...

WGL_BK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is possible to implement two factor authentication over a WLAN or with switches network with Ciso ISE. I have implemented this for VPN with Cisco ASA and RSA but I not sure if it is possible with switches and WLCs. Note: I've already read about eap c...

Hello Experts, could you please help me to understand better insight of HA within Anchor Scenario. i have 4 internal WLC 8540 controllers and 2 wlc's in DMZ. Internal 4 controllers are working in HA that means i have 2 pair of HA in my Internal LAN ...

I successfully installed iPSK Manager and everything appeared to work however I am unable to log into the portal to create endpoint devices.  I can enter the management portal using only the pre-built “administrator” account.  I have tried using inte...

rucgb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 3702i repeater configured autonomous and I am able to connect to it, but it seems that using a laptop or phone does not get out to the internet. From the repeater I can connect to the internet. If I set up the dot1 radio as a workgroup b...

davec4351 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card