cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having trouble receiving multicast packets on my WGB (working in autonomous mode).I am using a WLC 5520 series with multicast enable and AP1572 acting as Root AP's.I can see the WGB as a client on the WLC.the WGB has the config  :workgroup-bridg...

Hello everyone! I'm a 4th year student at ITMO University, Saint-Petersburg. My major is Information Security and my bachelor thesis is about security system deployment in Sapsan Train (St.Petersburg-Moscou). It would be a pleasure for me if you help...

Anton_Y by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm hoping you could clarify/confirm the following:Unchecking the "802.11b/g/n Network Status" on my 3504 WLC changes the Operational Status of the radio to 'Down', but the 'Admin Status' stays as 'Enabled'As I understand it, doing this disabl...

Hello. I need some help, please Are you able to help me with my AIR-SAP2602I-E-K9?? When I enabled the 5Ghz network it can only reach speed 54Mb/s. Can this be increased? I can't see any higher speed. Many thanks for your support. My current config i...

kaliusuk1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you send logs to multiple syslog servers? I have two syslog servers configured, Cisco Prime and a Splunk server.  I can view syslog from the prime server but not in Splunk.  I'm concerned because when you configure syslog from the cli you get a ...

I purchased a WLC 2106 for private use.The running software is 7.0.98.0I know a newer version exists (I guess 7.0.250.0) but software for the 2106 isn't longer available on Cisco download section.Where do I get the latest version for the device?

Hello, I am looking for some advice regarding the physical setup for a Cisco Aeronet 2802E Access Point. This AP has portable warehouse scanners as its clients (Windows CE based), which are used along corridors (between metal racks) at a length of ap...

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 16.22.37.png

Hello guys,  Reading all docs and community here, I'm struggling to find an answer if WiSM2 could work with wirelessaaccess point AIR-AP4800-B-K9? This document says WiSM2 will work: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/4800/qu...

Hello All, I am in the process of configuring a new AP9115AX and having some issues. I was able to convert the AP to EWC and push Ver 17.02.01 to the AP. I configured a new WLAN1 and was able to connect to it. I then added a second WLAN and applied i...

My company did an upgrade to their WiFi access points and I ended up getting one of the Aironet 2700i APs. I was able to install the autonomous firmware and got it working. I have a Linux system performing firewall and DHCP services. When a device co...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card