cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i´m trying to deploy a new setup on our wireless network to connect a remote site on our WLC 5508. Due to some rules, we need to setup flexconnect Central Switching, all traffic via Capwap. APs are cisco AIR-AP2802I-Z-K9  This is our network t...

Central-sw.PNG Topology.png dhcp.png Flex.PNG

Hello, I have some Cisco 2800 APs (AP2802E) setup as Flex connect with a AIR-CTVM-K9.  The problem I'm having is clients are dropping a lot of pings when it roams to a specific AP, CWA09P, I think my client is going through a full roam everytime it c...

Hello,Trying to convert an AIR-AP1815I-K9 access point from CAPWAP to ME, installation of a new image fails. IP adress assignement  -> OKPinging with tftp server -> OK.tar image download -> reach 100% but stuck there. During the process, console outp...

TD_bx by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wanted to know if there is any Cisco documentation on a n+1 HA design where I have one vWLC in one DC and the second one in a diff DC geographically different. The vWLC in use will be a 9800-CL. In this scenario the mgmt ip will also be differen...

khan300 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, I need my 3850 switch works as a Wireless Controller but i am facing some problems. I have 2 3850 switches which are deployed on different location on a same office. I have 5 access points and need integrate with the wireless controll...

I have an instance at a Fire Station on Spectrum Cable with 2 buildings, 1 OEAP602 in each building.  Both 602's link and function as expected to a common WLC on 8.3.150.0 code.  In the process of retiring all 602's with 1815t's supported on a differ...

I'm familiar with using PI/CMX with 3702 APs and Halos for Hyperlocation, but there seems to be no documentation on using 2800 APs and Fastlocate. I'm not sure what positioning info is needed: I expect I will need x/y/z axis positioning within the bu...

Jim Blake by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Roaming between different networks and groups of APs. Good Morning. What is the best configuration practice on the controller (Cisco 5520) to roaming between different networks (L3) transparently on a network with authentication on a Firewall.

fmcsilva1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can anyone explain to me if you need dhcp option 43 when you have your access point in the same vlan as your controllers management interface?

Nub65 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card