cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a guide or any documentation regarding hosting a 5508 or any physical WLC in a colo? The Management IP and VLAN ID will change.  All of the APs connection to it will be in Flex Connect mode.  Do I need to worry about changing the IPs on the ...

Good morning, We use Cisco Prime v3.1.0 and I got a report about a classroom having issues staying connected to the wireless. When I checked the heatmap I noticed this odd pattern where the signal seems fine on the bottom half of the ap but then has ...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have installed a Virtual Wireless Controller (version 8.3) on ESXi and I am working with the setup. I have a question abount ports and VLANS. Now the controller has only one port, the management-interface is connected to this port. But now I ...

cisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a 5508 running the latest code, If I select DHCP mandatory on the Advanced page for a given WLAN, does that stop a client from using a static IP address, or are those two compatible such that they can coexist? I mean, if a client is set up with a ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation where we are looking to implement Cisco Wireless Solution for the Airport.  When I say Airport, I am referring to runways rather than the other part of the Airport.  This is more about the running vehicles on the runways to be able...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 2 WLC with 2 SSID and I have seen the IPAD have problems to connect to wifi. They try to connect but sometimes do and sometimes do not. Then they say: "impossible to connect to wifi X". This only happens with IPAD or iphones, not with o...

aurorasanz by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed DHCP, Radius in Ubuntu to configure Dynamic VLAN Assignment.I can get DHCP and log in as Radius. I want to use several VLANs for one SSID.But I can't.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-vlan/71683-dynamic...

Questions by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I am facing a strange issue  on a deployment of 34 Meraki APs,  Users on site are not roaming  to the nearest AP.The site is mostly made of mac book pro and Apple and android devices.There are 5 SSID’s each on there own subnet.  Capacity d...

Dear Experts, I have two questions about Cat9800 WLCs TACACS+ admin access configuration. 1. Once 9800 is configured to do TACACS+ for its webUI admin access, no matter if logging with WLC local admin accounts or AD accounts, there are always two use...

Ping Zhou by Level 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community,Is it possible to convert an AIR-AP1815I-E-K9 access point to ME (Mobility Express) version ?  Already have some K9-C version working, but ME portal is unable to upgrade those K9 by itself. Thanks for your advises. Anthony 

TD_bx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,  I have configured TWO VLANS for LAN and WIFI... Wifi is configured and connected on ASA MaManagement port and wifi is working finewe are not able to access from Wifi vlan to lan VLAN Can any one help me to resolve the issue thankssuresh 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card