cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have SD-Access fabric network with DNA Center. I have one main wireless network which is fabric as well and 802.1X authentication. I use 3500 series WLC and 1850 series APs. The problem is as shown below picture. I got constant timeouts in m...

Capture.PNG

Hi, I dont have wlc for testing.I want to know what is meaning of “ping request and response” in wlc GUI “monitor > redundancy > statistics”.Is it represents do a auto ping or manual ping on active wlc and standby wlc? And whether the “sent to peer” ...

Hi, For security reasons I need to regenerate the certificate for the https management GUI of a WLC 5508 SSO, since the hash algorithm that has the self-signed certificate of when it is installed is SHA1 and I need it to be SHA256. I have been able t...

Hi all I have a question about the WLC N+1 redundancy. I have 3 Cisco WLC 5520. Can i configure one as Active, one as Standby and the last one will take over when the active and the passiv are down.  The failover should be like this.1. Active fails2....

We are implementing a VLAN in a confined environment which combines both wired and wireless connections. We currently have multiple Full HD (1920x1200) video cameras, each streaming >3.3Gbps, so we are using 10Gig switch over RJ45. The video is multi...

Hi Guys,Is it possible to set up a port number for syslog on WLC 5520? On the switch we can set it up by issuing the command logging "host 192.168.100.100 transport udp port 5678", but so far I did not find it for WLC.

My Cisco AP 2802i Not Joining with WLC-2500. it is the only ap i want to connect to WLC.[*12/05/2019 17:30:38.3775] SYS-COND: AP is in fair condition[*12/05/2019 17:30:38.8789] DOT11_CFG[0] Radio Mode is changed from Local to Local[*12/05/2019 17:30:...

I am wanting to enable rogue detection on my 5520 WLC's for the purposes of detecting rogue AP's connected to the wired network.  Is RLDP required to get an alert from the WLC/Cisco Prime?  Has anyone had any experience with enabling RLDP, and are th...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card