cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have 2 5508 WLC and 2700 Aircap AP's and currently we are using radius server for authenticate wireless users.but now we are moving toward to Azure so how can we authenticate users through Azure AD. Ps. We tell me if its posible throuhg ...

ISE ver. 2.0.0.306iPhone IOS 12.4App  PBIS    https://www.pbisrewards.com/   application not running correctly/sporadically running after several restarts.  pbisrewards.com and all subdomains (*.pbisrewards.com)motivatingsystems.com and all subdomain...

Hello All Communitty, I have a Question Regarding WLC 3504.  I just bought a basic unit WAP371 and WLC 3504 just for testing and i cannot see  AP joins the WLC. Does this basic Unit (WAP371) supported by  WLC 3504 ?  if not than which Access Points m...

HiAm trying to set up some APs in Flexconnect mode that connect to a WLC runnng 8.3.143.0 that will advertise an 802.1x profile.  The RADIUS server (ISE) matches the user against AD and then returns different VLAN values in the Authorisation Profiles...

Hello, I'm building test environment in my company and would like to try set up WLC-Switch-APs. Network information:WLC Management address: 10.1.0.2AP Management network: 10.1.220.0/24 (VLAN 220)Guest network: 10.1.230.0/24 (VLAN 230)WLC and Mikrotik...

testlab.JPG

I have a working network of 30 autonomous APs (2702) and I have to add 6 more APs.But 2702s (and all autonomous Cisco APs) are EOL.    Have you tried to install a Mobility Express network coexisting with a autonomous network? Will clients roam betwee...

I know a lot of documentation says the virtual ip should be 1.1.1.1 and that's what I've used previously. But I recall a friend of mine saying the 1.1.1.1 had been allocated and would actually be used on the internet hence that's a bad address to use...

Hi everyone, PC is connected with AP.In WLC  user timeout settings are 30000.enable session timeout is unchecked.WLC  Software Version 7.0.230.0 Then also Laptop loses the connection.i can not ping the default gateway form laptop.i need to do web lo...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card