cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to get 25 3700 ap's to join an existing 5760 wireless controller.  There are already 150+ ap's joined and have been for 2+yrs.  I have licenses and the country code is correct.  An ap will appear to join the controller and then disappear ...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Fellow Colleagues, Is anyone familiar with what the "Default" setting for Rx Sop Threshold represents? This configuration can be found under Wireless > Advanced > Rx Sop Threshold. The other setting options are defined in the help file, but I'm not q...

sn3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Cisco guest WLAN architecture, regardless LWA & CWA variations, have Foreign Controller and Anchor Controller to configure. I'm confused with some configuration variations in terms of guest interfaces used on the Anchor Controller:Scenario 1:Forei...

guest interface.png
fujovoris by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If an AP is setup as an OEAP, and the ssid in use is set to local switching, will the client still be dropped off at the same physical interface the AP is on? Or... will clients on an OEAP automatically be centrally switched regardless of how the ssi...

Y C by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are running a WLC 5508 and we seem to be having a hard time casting to Apple Devices.  Android Devices - no problem. Running Firmware / Software Version  8.3.143.0 Our issue is that Apple products (iPhone) can go through the set-up process ...

niagara01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a wireless network with 802.1x authentication, contain Cisco Aironet CAP-2702i connected to a controller. Today, i want to configure an autonomous access point for make a bridge between my network 802.1x and my AP. Thank you for your help.

Ipefixe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Fellow colleagues,Where can I find guidance on how to properly configure a single, dual-radio, AP so that the 5GHz is serving clients full time while the XOR radio acts as a full-time sensor? We are using a 3504 WLC and our APs are 2802i. If there is...

sn3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card