cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I manage a small wireless network that consists of a router, 16 cisco switches, and 28 cisco AIR-CAP1602I WAPs. I am trying to find a way that I can change the Client Authentication Key Management WPA Preshared Key via the command line via a sc...

WAP.jpg
Doug65 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   We are migrating some of our offices over to use ISE for Wireless 802.1x authentication. At the moment we are using an external Radius Server to authenticate clients for our Corporate SSID.   Does anyone know if there is a way to use a diff...

malone352 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way of disabling the '0' radio on a 3802 from switching over to micro cell mode?  I have seen instances of the micro taking over from the '1' macro radio; and also where the micro comes and goes when the 2.4 coverage is considered excess...

Hello Experts, how can i configure reach my serviec port IP on remote location! attached is my layout ..   Now i want to access from HQ to service port IP of WLC. how can I reach it by using ssh/https What and where i need to configure the routes ?  ...

Good day guys,   At our company we have a WLC 2504 wireless LAN controller, controlling a number of WLAN's. Recently we changed the password for one of the WLAN's and had no issue reconnecting any device to the network with the new password, however ...

I have a HA WLC 5520 and we have ordered some new AP's (AIR-AP2802I-E-K9).  They connect and register to the WLC however, they do not pass any traffic through the WLANs.  Looking at the cisco help forums I can see that CSCvc67005 is the problem.  Thi...

Hello,   I am looking to build a Outdoor wireless mesh with approx 250-5000 AP's on completion. This mesh will also have the requirement for supporting ethernet bridging. I have read every guide and can find nothing related to how the mesh APs show b...

Hi Guys ,  We have 2 Cisco 5520 controllers in HA for our infrastructure , i am facing a serious issue regarding secondary  Controller as its not booting after a power issue . Its giving the attached messages on the console . I will appreciate if you...

Hello experts- I want to configure my wlan cisco 2504 as a router like I want to use port 0 for LAN interface and port 1 for WAN. On port 1, I want to use public IP and need to enable one to many NAT on it. so that any traffic comes from port 0 i.e l...

hi every body .i want get ccie wireless certificate andI worked 6 months as an amateur in this field but I do not know whatPrerequisite There are for CCIE WIRELESS Book list & Where do I start..plz help me know

Good Morning!   I have a 4x 2802i APs that need to associate to a 5520 Controller. They are on the same subnet/vlan with the same gateway.   The tricky part is that we cannot connect the SFP+ cables yet, as they are being ordered.   How would I go ab...

Hello,   I dont know much about wireless technology, so I hope someone can help/guide me in the right direction here.   My company wants to have alerts/alarms when the client count reach a limit in APs, is there any way to configure this in WLC or in...

jpo1976 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card