cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC in SSO Setup

Dear Folks, Is it possible to connect Redundancy ports between primary WLC and HA WLC through switch-port instead of connecting directly ? I have a requirement where dual L3 switches in different building, so connecting copper cable through Redundanc...

We are trying create an MDM profile for Apple TV. The TV can connect to the Cisco WLC, it passes authentication and association but then stops there and cannot reach the internet. After opening a case with Apple Premium Support, they have concluded t...

Can I use the switch 3650 to act as wireless controller for AP1850. It is stated in the data sheet of the AP1850 supported  in the future.I need advise if it is workable or not yet?   Thanks

sallyonsy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI MSE Expert;   I want to know how to config the MSE about syslog server .I don't config it before,so,i want to open it. I have find this info as below: ####################### Configuring the Remote Syslog Server to Publish MSE Logs Use this opti...

Dear Team,  i have Meraki Dashboard access i just want to create the user with the policy of 30 days password reset option automatically will generate the email to user.    so please is there any option to reset password email will be generate automa...