Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, i am detecting an issue with WLC 3504 version 8.5.135. Users with iPhone7/8/10 are not able to connect. They join to the network, receive IP address but it seems they are isolated. Same users connected on WLC5520 version 8.5.135 are able to n...

When enabling 5G on the XOR radio, power level is stuck on level 8 (weakest). Even when i disable the native 5G radio - so only the XOR radio is enabled, the power level is still at 8. Tx power level assignment is set to Global, When selection Custom...

steiostb1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Is there an option to enable CRL check on an AP and controller running on 8.5? I have LSC enabled and was able to issue certificates to both the AP and the controller with the CDP extension present in both but I don't see an attempt to fetch...

momo33 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   In Cisco WLC 8.7.106.0 release notes I see that a vWLCs can have the ports total traffic of 500Mpbs (in FlexConnect central switching mode). I think that in FlexConnect local switching mode the total traffic limit (per AP) would be the AP Ether...

Recently I bought an AIR-AP1852I to use in my office.I have never had a Cisco product before. We always had some cheap consumer APs before. I connected the AP to the energy, and connected the POE port to a switch on my network.The AP started showing ...

Hi,   I am trying to find a document on how mobility express deployment handles wpa2-enterprise authentication.    The question i have is: Do all APs authenticate against clients against the radius server directly, or does the leader of the ME deploy...

haroonz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was previously running 8.5.131 with FRA and DCA with "best" channel width, using 2700 series AP's. With .131 the DCA selects an 80MHz bandwidth for the 5GHz band on all three AP's. With .135, it reverts back to 20 MHz. To me this seems like a bug. ...

Release 8.2.145.x Interim (8.2MR5) Final  code 8.2.151.0 is now posted, thanks for your interest! New Updated version 8.2.145.64 This release adds the following functionality: TKIP  support for 2800/3800/1800 8.2.145.64 CSCvc18129    Crash on RF...

Hello All,   Hardware: WLC2504   I want to modify the "Session Timeout (secs)" setting located in our Guest WLAN > Advanced > Session Timeout. I just want to increase the timeout value and change nothing else.   If I modify only this setting and "Sav...

I recently acquired an air-ap1532E-UXk9 but I do not know how to set it up. Also I don't know the IP address but I looked through the manual and couldn't figure it out. I connected an Ethernet cable to the console port and my computer. How do I acces...

Milon77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC3504 + AP1142N

Hi everyone,   can I use an Aironet 1142N Access Point with a 3504 Wireless Controller?The 3504 WLC is shipped with firmware 8.5, but the latest release for the AP 1142N is 8.3 Many thanks in advance!

AEPC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes