cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I need to upgrade an MSE 3355 running version 8.0.130 to CMX 10.2. I can't seem to find any documentation for the upgrade procedure, has anyone done this upgrade before? Cisco software to download for the MSE 3355 is the CISCO_CMX-10.2.0-213-33...

Koevi Vong by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several 2702i's that are managed by our 5508 WLC, several users are complaining about slow speeds in general. We tested a couple of AP's in 2.4 and 5ghz only and both cap at around 18-20 mbps up and down. We even forced N connections only but...

dreyes13 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded from ISE 1.2 to ISE 1.4 and we have a custom portal that is not acting correctly. You get the initial redirect and you enter you credentials and then select submit. It automatically redirects you back to the portal. If you enter ...

pitt60rls by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We usually use APs 1702 which have IOS.The newer APs like 1830,1850 I think they do not have IOS anymore, so the config is different.Am I correct?And since in several months the 1702 is going to EoL, which "new" APs do we have whit the classicI...

kamarale by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI   I've been asked to look why we keep getting these, from what I've read,  When a client is associated to the AP but stops communicating because of card removal, roaming out of range, etc. to the AP, the AP will wait until the idle timeout. Once t...

I am trying to repair a broken ACS Secondary configuration.  I currently have 2 primaries and want to make one of them a secondary.  These devices (virtuals) are both on the same version (5.8.1.4) and the same build.  They also have unique licenses. ...

DLCushion by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,   One of the registered AP in my network stopped working, when i connected to console i found this messages.   Kindly help me out.   Cisco IOS Software, C2600 Software (AP3G2-RCVK9W8-M), Version 15.2(4)JA1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical ...

Hello,   I read about that PI can display users, rogues APs and users, microwave and bluetoosh in PI 3.4 maps, but could not find this option... Only displayed APs.   Maybe anyone encountered this issue?   Thanks.

Naz_sys_d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card