cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to setup CMX engage (cloud) with my WLC.  I follow these steps: To import the DigiCert CA root certificate to connect the WLC successfully to CMX Engage. perform the following steps: Step 1 Download your root certificate from the f...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I want to reserve IPs which are got from dhcp server. My dhcp server is configured in cisco WLC-2504. I can reserve IPs by mac binding in cisco 3850 switch. What is the procedure for WLC-2504. ( I've already issued "config network ip-mac-...

Hey guys   We have 4 5508 controllers currently running 8.2.166.0 and were having what appears to be roaming issues.  I haven't upgraded the software on the controllers in a while so maybe that will help.  What's the recommended version these days?

Hi,   i have a network where Cisco WLC configured with ~80 APs. the problem is that sometime, when trying to use Apple mirroring (Airplay), the Wireless icon is greyed out and no Internet connection BUT Airplay mirroring continue to work ! it happens...

Tmalka by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am looking for WIFI solutions to interconnect sites:  Site 1 <-> Site 2 <-> Site 3 <-> Site 4   I intend to use AP1570, but I have some doubts: - what is the maximum of hops (in reality)? - what is the maximum distance betseen to site (with t...

dooz.dooz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able add the route towards management port  we have two port 1) service port  2) management port    Our communication via management port , but i could not add the route towards that port , the error as below  The error as below  Gateway nee...

Hello Experts,    Have been going through the "Cisco SD-Access Ordering Guide". Herein could not see the listing of 1570 series and IW3700 series APs. Do we need to consider only wave 2 APs for SD-Access Wireless Solution? Also there's a specific lim...

SD-Access Wireless AP Models.PNG Wave 1 Access Points Limitation.PNG

HI, I am using AIR-AP1852-C-K9 Access Point with Mobility Express Software image as controller. The built-in AP is working fine and no other AP is added to the network. I have added two counties US and PK in countries-list. Still AP is NOT broadcasti...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card