cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi community, I have 2 X7510 controllers and both are managing some part of the wireless network, now we have planned to merge them into an HA SSO pair. below is how I am planning to do it, please advice if you have a better way. current IPs on contr...

ammahend by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm trying to setup sponsored guest portal on our new ISE deployment (2.4.0.357). Running into a issue with an Apple IOS device (ipad2) and wondered if anyone had seen the same or similar issue.   Android and Windows devices work fine. I get th...

Dear All,   I have 5520 running in SSO in one data center, and customer is planning to put another 5520 in DR. So if the DC is down or no connectivity, the AP can connect to DR and a fall back when DC is back up. the doubt is this:- 1. DR box will be...

I have WLC 3504 using 8.7.160 firmware and AIR-AP2802i   I have created 2 WLAN (Existing) on WLC, for example : VIP, (Layer 2 Security + WPA+WPA2, PSK)Staff. (Open, Mac Address Filtering, Local mac address defined on WLC Problem : The first using App...

HelloI need an advice If we have a mobility express controller with 8.4.100.0 software version.can we upgrade directly to 8.5.1.35 or we can't? without looking for the upgrade path?   Thanks,   

Dear All, I have Cisco Wireless LAN 2504 having software version 8.0.115.0. I need to know the below points. Is this software is compatible with 3800 AP series.If not then will my existing 2504 be upgraded to latest software to support 3800 AP series...

Hi Guys we have converted capwap to autonomous with ios 15.3(3)JF and then configured it in very simple way to broadcast SSID and associate clients , we tested it and it worked fine. But after rebooting the AP some how the AP was not able to show in ...

Arun More by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I tried to install certificate in my CMX, it is a success but when I check the the CMX portal, it is still uses the default certificate? I followed the CMX documentation about this maybe you can share what is happening here. Thanks

I recently attempted to upgrade our WLC environment (5508 and 15+ 2602 APs) and hit a few issues and was wondering if anyone else has encountered anything similar?   My starting point was 7.3.112.0 on our WLC with a planned upgrade path of:   7.3.112...

PJR_CDF by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a appliance Prime Infrastucture with version 2.2 but comming soon the appliance it will be reemplaced with virtual machine wiht a new version 3.4.   I thing download a backup since the version 2.2 and upload the backup on the virtual machine. ...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card