Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi   I'm looking for some help in interpreting the interference by channel graph on an AP.    See below.  The Noise vs Channel seems straight forward.  However, what am I seeing in the interference by Channel graphs?  In particular what are the high...

Noise and interference by channel AP33.PNG

We are using two IOS AP(AP1130)s and 20 LWAPP AP(1130)s with WLC4400. 20 LWAPP APs are converted IOS to LWAPP two weeks ago successfuly. but today i've tried conversion 2 IOS APs to LWAPP AP with Upgrade tool. The image conversion is OK and get IP Ad...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,            Once in a while i have noticed that the APs loose their config and register with the controller with theia mac address instead of their name and loose the AP group and flex connect information.   Ay ideas why it is happening to some...

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to remove AP object from WLC 8500 ?  I had dismantle one AP so it is now no longer associated with WLC, I want to remove AP info from WLC. But unable to find any command for the same.

Hello, We recently upgraded to version 8.7 (beta) and we see that from version 8.6 there are more options to use dot1x as supplicant for APs: EAP-FAST EAP-TLS PEAP   For EAP-TLS, which certificate the AP is using? and can we change it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: