cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi about ten people in the conference room using the AP1130, which is about 20 or 30 feets away from the users. Some user get the speed at 8Mbps sometime. and user feel the speed is slow. Not sure if this is wireless issue. Any one can give some sugg...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,   I am having an issue where my guest users are getting an SSL certificate error message. Based on the attachment, can anyone help whether we have a certificate in proper place? Is there anything missing here? Or this is a right certificate?

Hi everyone; I have some problems about wireless Web-auth.There are some that I am not sure,as below: 1\why the Browser cannot bring up when client connect to guest WLAN?I have got a ip address. 2\when i open the browser,the login page also cannot ...

Hi everyone, I want to change QoS profile of a Client.. I just change WLAN's profile.. Is that possible just change a client's?     WLC: 5500 family Available Profile: Silver Desired Profile: Platinum   >show client detail <mac.address> QoS Level......

hbaduk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am in a migration. We change the APs from 5508 WLC to 5520 WLC(all APs in local mode). We configure the Trunk mode in a Port: Switch model WS-C4900M We change the HA in the APs and We send the APs to New  WLC. All APs appears in a NOT JOINED ...

Hi all,   Many questions have been asked about HA for 2504's but these were running old 7.x versions and some have also had secondary units with zero licences.   I have 2 x 2504's with 5 licences on each, and running 8.2.141.  Can I do the AP SSO HA ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card