cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,   Clean Air can be enabled globally.    Same way can we configure "spectrum intelligence" globally?  I have enabled "spectrum intelligence" globally for 802.11a and 802.11b/g/n radios. However the Wireless Access Points have their "SI ...

SI b.png Spectrum Intelligence globally on AP a.png

2 access points are stuck in downloading. They have the default 7.6.100.0 version from factory but we are still in wlc 7.3.112.0 version.We are getting these errors. They are in a remote location. Can I use a special command to reset the device? Or  ...

We have a RV340W that freezes randomly. It has 2 VLANs and routing is enabled between them. About 3-4 times a week, the router stops responding to the IP on either VLAN and I have to reboot it. The logs show nothing. I thought maybe something with my...

itsmerowe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I intended to upgrade my Switch to version: 03.10.00.E latter. WS-C4507R + E WS-X45-SUP7-E Currently version: Version 03.03.02.SG license Level: ipbase ROM: 15.0 (1r) SG5 I'd like to know what the best method is to finish the upgrade well? S...

HI to all,   I have to deploy a wireless mobility express olution with 9 Aps. I would like to know if i configure all of them to act as controllers is a good choice. Or is it better if I configure only a couple of them? I would like to know the pros ...

uosambela by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we see sometimes on a 3750switchSW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 000b.xxxx.xxxx in vlan 5 is flapping between port Gi2/0/42 and port Po7looking up the MAC we found wifi devices like a pc and handscanner which move to the building thereby changing from A...

BartV1982 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several 5508 controllers and are experiencing similar problems on a few of them. They are working great for any AP that has been active for a while now. The problem is if I add any new AP (2702) or a older factory reset AP (1042). After I co...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card