cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, WLC5500 has one interface(802/11a) down, while other(802.11b/g) are up. Please see picture attached, which i got from WIRELESS ----> Interface.  I checked internet and got a similar case with mine( see below link). but my WLC and AP are all locat...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello WLAN Guys, all the best for 2018 first for You. I'm struggling here with the latest Prime heatmaps which do not work as expected. Same WLAN APs with same Power Level Show up with different size of Color representation and are showing even Power...

Cisco Prime Heatmap Power Level 0.JPG

Hi, As we know, we can see and configure many features for AP via WLC. but now I would like to logon to AP via its WLC to enter some commands. Its like using ssh or telnet to logon to AP to type some command. Can I do this? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to monitor client station parameters for RSSI and SNR while roaming around the floor, but the refresh rate of the information showed by the CLI command "show client detail <MAC>" is too high (30 seconds?) for a real-time information.   Is ...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Guest wireless is down, while other are up. Please see attached picture, which show Guest wireless is down without internet access. The WLC: 5500 and AP: AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9. Anyone has some suggestion? Thank you  

wfqk by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!   I'm doing CCNA, and building my router-switching lab. I want to add WiFi links to my routing experiments, so I'm looking for to buy a hwic-ap module or a separated access point such as Air-ap1231g-a-k9; Air-ap1242g-a-k9, to say some afor...

Not finding much information what the message means when adding APs to FlexConnect AP groups.   The column 'Conflict with PnP', what does that mean? I cannot find any information on that column and it is showing 'yes' on my APs listed under the group...

Capture.JPG
cbcalhoun by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been thrown a project that was kind of left unfinished.  The site has a RAP already configured and running however we have about 6 APs that will need to be MAPs.   Does anyone have a guide to deploying these?  Should we be priming them or doi...

suisse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

iPhone users are having trouble connecting to the wifi network. Even when entering the correct password, the user receives the message that the password is incorrect. Many other devices works fine.   The controller is running Version 8.3.102.0  

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card