Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community Members.,   I have a requirement to setup multiple vlans and SSID on Cisco 2504 Controller as follows:   Vlan 10--- Staff SSID---Staff   Vlan 20---- Management Staff SSID--MGT   Vlan 30---- Guest/vendors SSID---GUEST   For security rea...

okoroji80 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We found that one of CX modules are missing its access policy. When trying to create a new access policy on Cisco Prime the page gets stuck when loading the data, screen just stays on loading data.  Also, is their procedures on copying rules/policies...

I have a pair of WLC5508 controllers each in HA mode - licensed for 12AP's. We have 14 OEAPS These are anchor controllers for OEAP's. Each OEAP is configured with both controllers in Primary/Secondary order. We have manually load balanced them and ea...

We are trying to setup a new SSID for only certain group of AD users. We already have another SSID which allows all domain users after authentication. On testing I found it doesn't matter if I was in the new allowed AD group or not, I always successf...

Hi I would like to receive a suggestion about Access point models, The situation is that we need to install a Cisco Access point into a warehouse under 20 C. This warehouse is used to storage frozen food.    Can I use an outdoor 15XX model? or any su...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card