cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

The ap1130 is rebooting every 5min. This is working on WDS infrastructure and EAP authentication. There is no error log message and no radio interference and low CPU utilization. We have upgrade 12.3(8)JA, but auto rebooting problem is not solved. I...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,   we have a WLAN behind a ASA 5510. The clients in this WLAN get their address through the ASA, which works as dhcprelay. This works pretty well, every client gets an ip address and default route and nameserver. Now the problem: All of our ...

gln by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a CME with 8821 IP Phones, both on latest firmware, the 8821 are registered and working but after a while some 8821 wireless phones loose the registration to the CME, the ping to these 8821 keep working but they loose registration. To ...

Hi, I searched, but could not find a solid answer to this question. I have a model AIR-AP2802I-B-K9. With the two proper files (zip and tar) can it be converted as a Mobility express stand alone access point? I know it could if it was a -K9C, but tho...

pendreysm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am getting error for air-ap1572eac-d-k9 adding to controller 2504 and giving "fail to authenticate with AAA" Kindly suggest  or provide installation/ configuration guide.

I am using HTTP transfer and it always aborts it; upgrading from 8.4.100 to 8.5.120.    Also, not sure how Cisco upgrades work... they just released 8.3.x after 8.5.x... How are we supposed to upgrade, to which release?!   And why is not working?   F...

kwhunter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im just now getting serious with wireless as I have the 300-255 exam coming up at the end of March   Right now I currently have two 5760 controllers acting as one via stack cables. I am about to purchase two 5508's and do the same but will still have...

Hello, I have my wifi network deployed by 5520 WLC and 1832 APs. Id like to configure a rate limiting of 5Mbps in download and 1 MBps upload to each of the users of a specific WLAN. How can I implement this? Tks Johnny  

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I am trying up download a config to a replacement 5520 and cannot due to the following error - Error while downloading the configuration file. Hint: Please specify the encryption key if the file was encrypted" The config is not encrypted as I ca...

Would someone be able to tell me if the OEAP 1810W or comparable models support wireless bridged uplink instead of plugging in for Internet access?  Or do they have to operate with a copper uplink to provide network access?   Tom

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card