XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

I've read Xander's document and worked with it in the field, so I thought I knew that Netflow packets have to export via a line card interface (i.e. a port which is directly addressible in the switch fabric).  Recently, however, a colleague presented...

Hi,   We are in a middle of a deployment where we need to implement Netflow in the PE & P routers (ASR9K). As we just already implemented a VSM & Arbor solution, we will require enable Netflow on our PEs Routers. In our scenario we have 4 identical P...

diacono by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I've been testing PCE and BGP-LS with ASR903 with RSP2  & Everest successfully, however, I've noticed that the device does not support Netconf/YANG yet, or at least it's not showing the commands to achieve a connection to port 830.     What kin...

HI,  I am have configured the CFM in L2MPLS xconnect betwen ASR 9001 to ASR 903.  session is came up in ASR 903 but not in ASR 9001 and i have enabled the debug and found that ASR 903 is not initiating the CFM packets. anyone can help me out?  ...

jigojar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have configured /32 route for a vrf which has /24 route for that prefix from another vrf. I am able to see /32 prefix in mpls forwarding table but AIB seems to be empty. When I have changed from /32 to /30, the problem is solved.show route vrf...

I have tens of ASR9k (IOS 5.3.3) in the production with Smart Licensing enabled on all of them.The issue is the box & Licensing Server doesn't seem to recognize that iVRF and AIP License are more or less the same with difference in sizing. I only hav...

elbert001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes