XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi everyoneI have a problem with an HSRP setup on ASR9K with ISO version 6.2.3.I configured HSRP between two routers, ASR9K and ASR 903 on BDI interface, below is the configuration: Configuration ASR9K   interface TenGigE0/2/0/12.771 l2transport de...

LAB.jpg
vin.marco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone, i need to implement this over XR. I tryed to do , as this document but it did not work.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk436/tk428/technologies_tech_note09186a0080125b01.shtml#case1 Do anyone, know where is this document for XR ?? or if...

oteros by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EVPN Convergence time in a Multi home setup is about 20 seconds. It's too slow.I have one CE  connected to two PE1 and PE1.PE1 and PE1 are connected to the MPLS core. From MPLS core there is another PE3. I'm running an 10G RFCtest between the Custome...

Hi,is the 5th generation linecard A9K-4HG-FLEX-FC supported on the route switch processor A9K-RSP880-LT-SE in ASR9910 chassis with 3x SFC-S installed? This link says SFC-S is compatible with A9K-4HG and A9K-8HG linecards:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us...

Hi Guys, I am seeing there are two different serial numbers for same PID on the "show inventory" comment in cisco ncs540. But only one serial number is covered under cisco support and other is unidentified. Please anyone can help me to understand wha...

Resolved! BGP4-MIB IOS XR

Hello I would appreciate if you could help me with IOS XR SNMP. I use the Snmpwalk command to find the state OID for BGP sessions. When I run the command the session by in time-out? I use IOS XR version 5.3.4 snmpwalk -v 2c -c toto X.X.X.X or snm...

Hello, We have a line card A9K-MOD400-TR which was inserted in a chassis 9910 and worked in version 7.1.3 (64bit) , we want to remove this card to another chassis with RSP880 in 32 bit version 6.1.4 . Due to some other second generation card in the s...

Hamza_MX by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes