Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a class that can be queried against to obtain the fabric date/time? I need this information to perform various stats check against ACI via script.   For example, I want to check for new faults in the last 5 minute. Using "show" command I can...

Hello, I'm trying to write a simple client to connect to the APIC via browser to perform some small tasks. I'm new to the subject and I have had no great luck so far since I'm incurring in the cross-site scriptingblock. Is there a way to configure th...

silk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! APIC Initial setup

Hello all, can someone please answer some simple questions for me so that I can get an understanding from the beginning. So I have an APIC out of the box and I want to do the initial configuration: Qu. 1 How do I initially connect to it, HTTP via def...

ksherwood by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Since upgrading to APIC v3.0(1k), the topology of a Pod is no longer displayed under the Fabric -> Inventory screen.   Using the API inspector tool when viewing this page, no API calls appear to be made to retrieve the fabric:Link object which ...

Hi,   We have 3 APIC Controllers + 4 Leafs + 2 Spines are deployed in test environment.  Everything was running fine. I ran below set of commands on 3rd APIC controller..               acidiag touch setup               acidiag touch clean          ...

amsraj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question about ACI contracts.   Situation:EPG A provicer, EPG B consumerContract with subject apply in both directions/reverse filter path enabledFilter permit any   Question:Can EPG A (Provider) open a session to EPG B (Consumer)? -> according to my...

pat1848 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes