Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Could someone confirm if ACI Fabric maintains Ftag tree for RSTP BPDUs as well. I read that ACI fabric maps EPG to multicast group and maintain Ftag tree to flood the Unknown unicast, Broadcast & Multicast. Would like to know if ACI fabric maintains...

NDP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single bridge domain with two end point groups.  Each EPG is bound to the same port using different vlan encapsulation. The attached host has two IP addresses with the same MAC address but it is using different vlan encap on packets from eac...

jmakepeac by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have pushed a DVS to the VCenter in the HP chassis. VM team want to do a port span and do anyone know how to do it? As per my understanding we can create an EPG and attach to BD without a L3 in it , then the VM team can map the monitoring port to ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone confirm if We have only one leaf used for required testing ( ACI Lab), Will there be any challenges I was going through an article and understood that Leaf switch has some limitation on Normalization process to differentiate the VxLAN ...

NDP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes