Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,I do have a question about the configuration option of a sticky serverfarm. There is an option to timeout active conns. Originally my thinking was that this option changes the sticky behaviour to a session timeout instead an idle timeout. Wh...

omeuter by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,WAAS software version 4.3.1 has been out for a while now: Nov 18th 2010 and I was wondering if I should upgrade to this release. I'm currently at version 4.2.3c.I don't want vWAAS (virtual appliance) or WAAS express (in IOS router) but I was wonde...

Hello,We recently implemented WAAS for a customer of ours, the users are complaining of problems with Microsoft DFS since.The environment is a single 674 "inline" at the remote site (users) and a single 7341 at the server site. Both running OS 4.1.5F...

lennyc724 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured query vlan FT internface as follow:class-map type management match-any query_VLAN  2 match protocol icmp anypolicy-map type management first-match query_VLAN_MGT  class query_VLAN    permitinterface vlan 11  description ##query vlan##...

gavin han by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am in the process upgarding the OS from 4.1.5f to 4.2.3c . There was no issue upgarding the central manger.While upgarding the other WAE's from the CM and also from the CLI there is an Alarm as below.        Alarm ID                 Module/S...

I have a customer who is changing Internet providor and thus will be required to change all the VIP addresses on both CSS 11500, my question is this just a matter of changing the IP addresses in the Circuit section and the relevant VIP IP addresses i...

apentony by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -Is there away to fully optimize vSphere client when administrating a vm server across the WAN (> 150ms of latency)? The console uses TCP port 902 which is set to basic TCP on the WAAS. I tried setting it to full optimization and still very slo...

johng231 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes