Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I´m found in web site Cisco this note."Before you synchronize the CSS with an SNTP server, make sure you configure the proper time zone for the CSS (for example, to EST). Also make sure the time difference between the CSS internal clock and the SNTP ...

raphaell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured "sntp server 10.1.1.1" on my CSS11000, but it does not work. Anybody who has suggestions what I have to do to get it functioning.I am using sw-version 5.00(45) and a ntp-server on linux which works for all ios-routers without any...

wagnerch by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting to know if it is possible to use WCCP within my corporate network. I have some Bluecoat Port 80 devices on each site, and one in a DMZ. I also have a 6509s with MSFCs on each site. Would it be easier to use WCCP or just the advanced f...

mlambe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mon Jun 30 11:07:48 UTC 2003 CE ivt7305CEServer warning Unexpected critical error on the node hdb1 I can't find any reference to HDB1 my guess is Hard Drive Bay 1 .. but that's just a guess. And if it IS hard drive, bay 1.. then what do I d...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for a CSS (11501 SSL) to detect the browser version of an incoming client to see if he is able to do 128 bit SSL or only 40 bit SSL? Is that in the HTTP header, if so, where / which string / ...?Thanks for any helpful comment,Uli

dobner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Environment:Client type HTTPS -> Internet/FW -> CSS public VIP -> HTTPS Web servers = SSL terminatorsIn ordinary situation, e.g. HTTP traffic to web server through CSS, CSS spoof TCP session, establish what backend server is best, then make TCP sessi...

jvercins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiQuestion...?Is CSS check nexthop keepalive with ICMP?[firewall]--[CSS] From above topology, If firewall deny any icmp packet, then What will be happen on CSS's keepalive status?When Show keepalive-summary, Is Nexthop down?plz answer me.

msmoon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my network topology : internet----css11503------server | ce7320the ce7320's ip address is in the same vlan with server's VIP address. when I access the server , the VIP address first response, and...

dtrid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes