Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Will this bugs cause ESX hang? I have experience it on primary Nexus switch, however it works fine on secondary Nexus switch. When incident happen i have to reload primary Nexus switch in order to bring back my ESX services. Secondary Nexus switch do...

Hi, Could somebody please explain why this bug is listed as fixed?The workaround is either to disable the SNMP completely or change it to v3. But what if we cannot change it to v3 due to limitation of our monitoring platform? I do not see this bug fi...

revenant by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing this on a regular basis over the past week.  It started in early 2020 with an occasional hang of the firewall.  I have now been able to track access from external, unauthorized IP addresses originating ex-US, seemingly attacking our...

mdwest by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This was my case:  Issue with internet connectivity connecting to our Wireless network : started at Wednesday, February 5, 2020 8.5.151.8 and 8.5.154.26 had issues with 2802i) Our tac-case started in February 5th 2020 because some clients had no inte...