Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

If we have for example two fabric sites site1,site2 and there is wan between the fabric sites so we will use IP-Transit at each fabric site to make all fabric sites can communicate together so from the SGT side we will use SXP protocol to exchange SG...

Hi Cisco Community,  I am new to all DNA stuffs. I've purchased a bunch of C9200L-E (with the mandatory DNA Licence of 3 years for each) to add to my current architecture composed mainly of 2960X. As these new switches integrate an existing architect...

A lot of angst towards NBN in 2017.5GN in Melbourne enters 2018 offering 5G services to businesses in Australia, one of the only ones to do so.IPO at launch (Nov 2017) was at 25 cents a share and has already reached 40 cents at start of trading today...

Hi I've watched a Cisco video on installing DNAC and it shows enp10s0 being used as a cluster link but the presenter assigns 1.1.1.1/24 to the link with no gateway.  In documentation it shows that for a single node the cluster link doesn't need to be...

Good afternoon all,I recently reached out to one of the guys on our server team to create a storage location that I can use to backup our DNAC to. He sent me the path and IP for the storage location however when I try to setup configure the backup I ...

Hello everyone.I'm new to the Cisco U community. I heard about Cisco U on the Cisco Meraki community.So I have a Meraki Mx84 and Mx64, I would like to integrate Cisco U as my DNS. how to do it?thank you for everythingCisco U and Meraki Mx