Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community,IS it feasible to configure for DNAC as DHCP , if configured what will be impact (or) any future issue with DNAC with DHCP Server.is anyone applied this setup in their environment ?Needful suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Hello everybody, after migrating my network equipment to Cisco DNAC I've changed the server certificate. After that, I can no longer initiate IOS updates with DNAC. Error Message:Failed to submit schedule - Creating a task schedule failed: Failed to ...

I've been dabbling in DNA Center automation. I'm using Python and I can create just about everything I need so far:site hierarchy, (global) IP pools, network settings (DHCP, AAA, DNS), discover devices, etc. However there seem to be missing some cruc...

LeroyW by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a test SD Access deployment.  2 Edge switches 2 Border/Control Planes and a Fusion router.The Fusion router sees all internal fabric networks in various vrf's via BGP.  As recommended I have a Shared services vrf where I have things like DH...

I have bought a C9300 24-T switch, i update my license to Network advanced and DNA Advanced.   But what is the DNA advanced license for? I have searched many materials and is there a software DNA Center? But i cannot find how to download it and conne...