Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community, After rebuilding and redeployment of the ISE server, we've encountered troubles with ISE re-integration in DNA-Center. Both ISE and DNA-C are using self-signed certificates. In trusted certificates of ISE, I can see the DNA-C certifi...

JP10 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This year our organization purchased a DNA starter kit.  We have engaged a consulting firm for the implementation of this solution.  However, I would like to learn more about DNA and the starter kit.  Where would should I start?  There is so much inf...

Hi all, What are the functionalities that can be achieved with Prime and not with DNA center ?In other terms do i have an interest in having both Prime and DNA center to manage my campus network ? Thank you

taytibob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I understand that a DNAC 3-node cluster only supports HA for automation services and not for assurance services. Reading the DNAC high availability design guides, I believe that the assurance services run on the seed node. If the seed node fa...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys I am going to turning on an APIC for first time and I am wondering how can I see the hardware and software status of it? I mean I think I can't use the CIMC because I haven't configured the IP address so there is another way to check the a...