Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello TogetherCurrently I set up a DNA-PnP station to configure the Cisco 9300 switches.Unfortunately the switches do not connect to the Cisco DNA.This is the error message, I can't get any further! Info: I changed the domain to domain.XYZ.xyz *Sep 6...

ardit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If logging to a syslog server is enabled on DNA center, what is the amount of daily log volume we could expect?I suppose this will also be related to the number of devices (switches, clients) managed by DNAC. Are there any guidelines for calculating ...

Hi Guys We've just about completed a new network build which is pretty much end to end Cisco. (Cat 9k core + Access w/ ONE Advantage, Aironet 2800 APs, Nexus DC). As part of this Cisco threw in one of the DNA Center appliances and we're trying to fig...

equinn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Is there any preview of DNA-Center assurance? In APIC-EM, the Topology view was the first thing that was shown, and tracking users and devices. Is there any video or article showing how it will look like?From what I read, the Inventory/Ho...

Hi guys, What could be the better Cisco Live presentations to be on-boarded on Cisco DNA "framework".  I want to demystify all DNA elements and capabilities. What do you suggest ? Thanks all for your help! 

dlongpre by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to start utilizing the intent API.  Following documentation has not helped me as I continue to get unauthorized while using linux curl tool.  I have attempted to follow the example code from within DNAC to obtain an authorization token, but ha...

hi   All our documentation recommends using a separate interface for mgmt/Cloud updates & Enterprise (to access the network devices), however we have a customer for which it would be difficult to separate these 2 interfaces.   Is it ok to use the Ent...

gtilburg by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes