Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

The go daddy certificate is installed on a Cisco 2900. I need to install a new wild card certificate. I have never installed a certificate or undated one. I need to know the step by step procedure with CLI syntax. I am just getting started in the rea...

Dear ALL,   We are designing the new network infrastructure for campus, we select to use the core switch is 1 x C9300, access layer switch is 12 x C3650 and the AP is 60 x AP3802 , 30 x AP1852 and 5 x AP1562 ...etc. Below is the questions. 1. Is it t...

Im looking forward to upgrading from 1.2.10 to 1.3 and according to the release notes I should be getting an upgrade banner. Has the general release been held back? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and...

scsc_tech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts -I have some questions regarding Cisco DNA. Your positive responses will be highly appreciated. I know this is a long query but your responses for all the questions are highly appreciated.Q1) What is C3850-DNA-OPTOUT?Q2) What is DNA Adv...