Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I am in the process of setting up Cisco Intersight in conjunction with 2 new UCS-X systems. Unfortunately, I just realized that I set up the virtual Intersight appliance as CVA/SaaS at the beginning. But we only have licenses for PVA.I...

phauserx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Is a domain network group policy necessary for a domain profile on the FIs? I have vlan policy that has tons of vlans with allow on uplinks enabled and the domain ethernet network group policy seems to be causing issues

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello we have Cisco APIC (ACI) servers that are rebranded UCS C220 M5 servers. We use the same HUU ISO file from a UCSC-C220-M5 to manually upgrade the APICs CIMC firmware and other modules since it's the same platform. I would really appreciate if t...

YanL by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 31 Helpful votes

Dear all,      I am Ning from Cisco China team, I have a question about convert Intersight PVA to SaaS, our customer purchase Intersight  Advantage PVA license before, and now they want to convert Intersight Advantage PVA license to Intersight Advant...

ndai by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 12 new C220-M6. Eight were placed into UCSM controlled domains. Four were placed into an IMM domain.The eight placed into UCSM controlled domains showed up as expected with the correct inventory, specifically the fiber channel adapters. The f...

Crank by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello any idea how top add PXE boot into this policy? not sure what Slot and Interface name mean  --- - name: "Boot Order Policy for FC" vars: api_info: &api_info_fc api_private_key: "{{ api_private_key }}" api_key_id: "{{ api_key_i...

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes