Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I did an initial config and accidently labeled a full domain as FI-A for example:  Actual Domain: UCS-PROD What its named now: UCS-PROD-A FI-A name currently showing in intersight: UCS-PROD-A FI-A FI-B name currently showing in intersight: UCS-PROD-A...

MikeErnst by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for Intersight to assign the needed identifiers from pools to new server profiles that have not been assigned to a server? What I am trying to accomplish is that I want to be able to assign IP addresses, IQN/WWPNs and other identifiers...

jdjackson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to understand the initial setup of intersight and cloned this repo https://github.com/ucs-compute-solutions/FlashStack_IMM_Ansible I created a account on intersight.com and generated my API keysthen updated the credentials on the git repo...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are trying to to deploy a no FI hx edge cluster. unfortunately for some reason we need to temporarily shut down  the hardwares. can we interrupt the cluster deployment by shutting down the servers. then reconnect it after without data corruption n...

ppnlr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, we're taking the plunge, and setting up new X-series hardware with Intersight.  I'm getting the Intersight connected appliance set up, and doing some research beforehand.  I see that you need to reserve a "/20 subnet within the 172.16.0.0/12 rang...

mdrudge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, My current Intersight is a PAV mode. Are there Cisco Upgrade Paths that I can refer to? My current version is 1.0.9-503 and I want to upgrade to 1.0.9-561. Can I upgrade directly? Thanks.  

Hi All, I am a newcomer to Intersight. I have installed a PAV version of Intersight in my environment, which is connected to FI 6454 and UCSX. Would it affect the network and operation of UCSX if Intersight down or crashes? Thank you

When deploying a greenfield UCS Domain and there isn't already a vCenter or no way to allow connectivity from a legacy vCenter to the new UCS Domain, what are the options for deploying a PVA? The issue I see is to deploy a 5108 or 9508 you need to de...

MikeErnst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Please provide me your thoughts in finding a solution for the below issueWhile trying to install vSphere on UCSx under Intersight, it stuck at 8% saying no media attached, the media file and path is looks good all ports and networks allowed f...

sgodaba by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes