Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,   i have a question about limiting the number of proximity users to 1. what we are trying to prevent is that users override the presenters during meetings.  for instance, if im conducting a meeting and  I am sharing content i do not want o...

marlmend by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Just finished an installation with SX20 and Roomkit Plus units, registered to Cisco Webex (Meetings) cloud service.We have configured a Host on the laptops and we're using the Proximity feature in order to start the meetings.It worked well wit...

Hello Team, Kindly note that the customer is facing an issue with his proximity app on the  TP unit ~TP IN Hyderabad EN CyberPearl Nalanda.He is using the proximity application to do the sharing. He has proximity application installed on his laptop a...

wafiiq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team We’re planning to deploy Cisco Proximity 3.0.1 to Windows 10 machines. We will be performing install and uninstall actions in command-line to make it silent. But we found an issue with silent uninstall script. Here’s the detail: Uninstall run...

deva1003 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team!We experienced a microphone issue related to proximity:when the Proximity application is running on a PC, and connected to a TP system, the microphone is unavailable to all other apps.I tested with Webex and SfB: if a client is in a call, wit...

t.farkas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For end device Proximity to pair with SX20 we keep the TV volume to 20 + to pair. After upgrading the SX20 software to "ce 9.6.2 5672d8aee2f 2019-01-31" , proximity is paring only when TV volume is between 17-19, increasing the TV volume it is not pa...

issue : Proximity was disconnected with the one in the boardroom today around 10:15 am Japan Local time. JP TO Boardroom 12p VdeoConf  They reconnected, but disconnected again after 5 min. I have attached the logs, please can you confirm what was the...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics